- Category: Kasama
- Created on Saturday, 30 May 2009 16:14
- Written by Mike Ely
The following are the translations of the "9 letters to Our Comrades: Getting Beyond Avakian's Synthesis" (original English).
Farsi is a major language spoken in Iran and parts of both Afghanistan and Tajikistan.
Grateful acknowledgment to our translator team.
Farsi readers: Please forward questions and corrections to our Kasama email. We are eager to refine the current translations.
* * * * * *
9 Letters to Our Comrades: Getting Beyond Avakian's New Synthesis
for the Farsi translation>
- Preface (Farsi)
- Letter 1: A Time to Speak Clearly (Farsi)
- Letter 2: A Gaping Hole Instead of Partisan Bases (Farsi)
- Letter 3: Forays, Wrong Turns and Blaming the People (Farsi)
- Letter 4: Truth, Practice and a Confession of Poverty (Farsi)
- Letter 5: Particularities of Christians and Fascists ( Farsi)
- Letter 6: The Theory Surrounding “A Leader of This Caliber” (Farsi)
- Letter 7: Whateverism in Evaluating Avakian (Farsi)
- Letter 8: On the Cult of Personality: Revisiting Chen Boda’s Ghost (Farsi) (corrected, version 2)
- Letter 9: Traveling Light, Coming from Within (Farsi)
People in this conversation
I think you are being trolled. The comments you are responding to are people w...
I know I am commenting years after this article was written, but I'll go ahead anyway.
Let me briefly return to your points:
"These two ...