- Category: News & Analysis
- Created on Sunday, 22 July 2012 22:17
- Written by One Struggle South Florida
Kasama received this from the One Struggle collective in South Florida. Thanks.
Three days of activities to mark the first U.S. invasion of Haiti in 1915
Thursday-Saturday: noon-6 p.m.
- Viewing of the photos from Haiti 1915 (accompanying text in Kreyol).
- A guided tour with translations to English will be offered 5 p.m. each day.
Friday: 6-9 p.m.: panel on imperialism with 4 speakers:
- on Haiti, with Daniel
- on Vieques, with Leña Verde
- on Iran, with Abdy Javadzadeh
- on Nicaragua, with Camilo Mejia
Saturday: 6-10 p.m.: cultural event with 3 bands:
- Kiki Wainwright
- Sebon (Kazak)
Free. Donations welcomed.
Overall Rating (0)
People in this conversation
Let me briefly return to your points:
"These two ...
“’I also want to make some remarks about Curtis' views on ton...
And in a certain sens...
"You can't be legalist, passive, cautious for thirty ...
I didn't know that and it sur...